Thursday, August 13, 2009

I've been tagged.....

I've been tagged by Jennie to tell y'all 6 things that make me happy! So here goes...


The number one thing in this world that makes me happy, would have to be my silly, sexy, WONDERFUL, God given husband, Shaun.
Next would have to be lemon scented soap, candles, well anything! I love the scent of lemons!!
Then comes my daughter! hairy, tail wagging, stinky dog breath, and all. 12 pounds of pure Love!! Izzy.

Carmex! This is a Jennifer staple! No dry lips here folks! This stuff is the best! And makes me Very happy!


Fall, I love fall. The cool air, the falling leaves, the smell, EVERYTHING about it. Fall makes me happy.



And this one is for my BFF Jennie!! lol Thanks to her I am an addict! Designer bags make me very happy. And Coach is my fav. Maybe one day I will own one!




Well, there ya go, six things that make me happy. I don't know enough people to tag 6. Jennie and Lisa have already done it! But if anyone else would like to tell me 6 things that make you happy, leave me a comment and I would love to read it!!

Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment