Thursday, July 30, 2009

UPDATE: On my prayer requests...

Howdy happy blogger's!! So here's a quick update on the prayer requests I shared with you last month. So, my friend Abby's daughter, she's doing great from what I last heard. She got to go home and just has to have frequent check ups, but otherwise she's doing great! Secondly, my Shaun. He got hired on at Bi-Lo (a local grocery store) as a cashier/baggie, he's been there almost 3 weeks, and he came home the other night and told me that he's been offered the management position for the freezer department!! I think that's wonderful... he's decided that for now he wants to pursue small business management. He and 2 of his best friends started a small hobby shop at the local trade lot last year, and it has really grown... so now they want to make it more then just a weekend thing and really jump start their business. So please continue to pray for him and his dream. Well that's my update! until next time, peace out; word to your granny!!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to hear about how God has answered prayers for your friends.

    And for you.

    He's like that you know. Really, really cool.

    Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete