Saturday, June 20, 2009

Prayers

Howdy Internet people. So on to my second blog!! I know that I just started this blog thing and only have one friend so far, but I'm going to put in a few prayer requests...
1. I'm asking that everyone say a quick prayer for my friend Abby that I work with. She is out on maternity leave with a brand new baby. Monday night baby Aniston developed a fever and would no longer track with her eyes, Abby took her to the hospital, where Aniston was diagnosed with Bacterial Meningitis. (spelled that wrong, sorry) She is in the hospital still and the Doctors say that she could spend up to 2 weeks in there, and that baby Aniston will have to have neuro checks for the next year to make sure this hasn't damaged her. So please just think about that family before you lay your heads down tonight.
2. As you may have read in "my first blog" my husband has been out of work thanks to our economy. He has claimed the unemployment for a few months, all the while looking for a job here and there trying to decide which career path he would venture down, and now still undecided he is actively looking for a job, so I ask, please remember my husband, Shaun, in your prayers, that the Lord might lay upon him the path that he has chosen for my husband.
I thank you for your prayers, and will gladly return the favor anytime. Before I go I want to share with ya'll the verse's that have helped me through the day; Lord, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me! Many are saying of me, "God will not deliver him." But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the one who lifts my head high. I call out to the Lord and he answers me from his holy mountain. I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me. I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side. Arise, Lord! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked. From the Lord comes deliverance. May your blessings be on your people. Psalm 3 verses 1-8; I read this Psalm on the day, at the exact moment I needed it! This speaks so loudly to me. I hope it helps you.
Jennifer C.

1 comment: